Home & School
A Note from your 2014-2015 Home & School Team
Our mission as Home & School is to strengthen the union between parents, teachers, students, and God by promoting healthy, educational, and fun activities that benefit both school and community. Our goal is to reflect and uphold our Christian values while seeking to offer support to enhance the Christian education experience for everyone involved. This committee meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month unless otherwise specified and we encourage all parents and guardians to participate throughout the school year.
For more information contact Annaliza firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa email@example.com
You can find a complete list of this year's Room Parents at the bottom of this page.
Lands End Rewards
Shop. Earn Points. The next time you shop, redeem your Points to save money. It's that simple. Note that PHAA will receive 3% back on every online or phone order.
- Go to http://www.landsend.com/rewards
- Click "Create Account"
- Follow instructions to create account
- When ordering enter the 16 digit rewards number assigned (must be entered for each order)
- Accumulate and Redeem Points
Sign up online. It's quick and easy! eScrip works with merchant partners like Safeway, Vons, etc. to contribute to schools like ours each time you shop - at no cost to you!
eScrip Group ID – 122360365
- Go to http://www.safeway.com/ShopStores/Card-Programs
- Click on "sign-up"
- Follow the instructions to register your grocery cards and your existing credit/debit cards.
It's Easy! It's Free! It's Powerful!
IMPORTANT: SAFEWAY CLUB CARD MUST BE RENEWED BETWEEN AUGUST 1-NOVEMBER 1 TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE CONTRIBUTIONS FOR THE UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR. This may be done by clicking the link above.
Shop at Save Mart, Food Maxx, or Lucky's and 1% of your purchases will be donated to PHAA! It's simple, just swipe your S.H.A.R.E.S. card each time you shop. S.H.A.R.E.S. is an acronym for Supporting Humanities, Arts, Recreation, Education and Sports, and it is Save Mart’s way of giving back to the communities we call home! You can pick one up at the school office or contact Lisa Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the S.H.A.R.E.S. program visit http://www.savemart.com/shares
Make every errand count for PHAA! Raising funds for our school is as easy as using your Target REDcard. Designate our school through the Take Charge of Education website to give our kids a boost and save 5% every time you shop. School ID: 4210
Enroll at http://www.target.com/TCOE
For more info about the Box Tops program, visit http://www.boxtops4education.com
- Find Box Tops on hundreds of products
- Clip Box Tops from packages
- Send the Box Tops to school for cash (Collection Sheets can be obtained in the School Office or click below)
- PHAA earns 10 cents per top
Labels For Education
- Find Labels for Education on hundreds of products
- Clip Labels from packages
- Send Labels for Education to school
- Earn free equipment and supplies for PHAA (Collection Sheets can be obtained in the School Office or click below)
- For more info about the Labels for Education program, please visit http://www.labelsforeducation.com
Dine & Donate
Take the family to dinner on the designated dates & times and 10% - 20% of your total bill will be donated to PHAA! Simply present the appropriate flyer upon ordering.
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes, August 28, 2014 between 5pm - 8pm. 15% Donation to PHAA. Click here for the flyer.
- Panda Express - September 30, 2014 between 4pm - 8pm. 20% Donation to PHAA. Click here for the flyer.
- La Mordida Taqueria - October 1-31.
- Chili's - November 19, 2014. 3pm - 9pm. 15% Donation to PHAA. Click here for the flyer.
- Subway - Date TBD. 10% Donation to PHAA.
- Wendy's - Date TBD. 10% Donation to PHAA.
- Round Table - Date TBD
Sponsored by Home & School
-Please check back next semester for a list of more fun upcoming events!
Home and School Photo Gallery
Photos from Fall Festival 2014
-If you have a Facebook account, search for the PHAA Home & School Association and join the group.
We will also be posting news and updates of all our exciting events there.-
Home & School Committee